1) How much time should I allow before contacting the moving company?
A) One week.
2) How much time does a pre-move survey take at my home?
A) Usually one hour.
3) How do I know what I can and cannot take with me?
A) Our move coordinator will assist you in the process
4) Why do I need insurance if everything is packed professionally?
A) Items can get damaged due to unforeseen circumstances like accidents in the moving process.
5) What is insurance coverage based on?
A) On the declared value.
6) What are my responsibilities during the moving process?
A) Provide documents like transfer letter or joining letter and copy of RC book for your vehicle moving.
7) Will you transport our plants?
A) We recommend not to transport your plants as they die in the process. However if you insist we will.
8) What type of containers will be used to transport?
A) We own a fleet of covered vehicles.
9) How long will packing, wrapping and loading take at my residence?
A) Normally, we can complete the packing for each truck load in two days.
10) What is it that cannot be loaded on to the vehicle? How can I move
A) Some possessions like pets, Liquids/Oils, inflammable items will be not be allowed to be loaded on to the vehicle.
11) How can I move my car?
A) We will load your car on to our vehicles.